Viðskiptablaðið (English: The Business Paper) is an Icelandic newspaper focusing on business, economy, and national affairs.
The paper was founded in 1994 as a weekly paper on business and economy affairs. Its first editor was Óli Björn Kárason. In January 2004, it started publishing twice a week and in February 2007 four times a week. In November 2008 it was changed again to a weekly newspaper. The same month, the paper was bought by Myllusetur ehf. that also publishes Fiskifréttir and the Frjáls Verslun.
- "Starfsmenn Mylluseturs ehf". vb.is (in Icelandic). Viðskiptablaðið. Retrieved 12 July 2020.
- Merskin, Debra L. (2019-11-12). The SAGE International Encyclopedia of Mass Media and Society. SAGE Publications. pp. 781–782. ISBN 978-1-4833-7552-6.
- "Nýtt vikublað um viðskipti". Dagblaðið Vísir (in Icelandic). 20 April 1994. p. 6. Retrieved 12 July 2020.
- "Viðskiptablaðið selt til Mylluseturs". Vísir.is (in Icelandic). 27 November 2008. Retrieved 12 July 2020.
- Atli Ísleifsson (26 October 2017). "Útgefandi Viðskiptablaðsins kaupir Frjálsa verslun". Vísir.is (in Icelandic). Retrieved 12 July 2020.